Sunday, February 8, 2009

Back at the Hospital

Mom is back at the hospital this morning. Finally got dad to agree that EMS was the best way to get her there.

As I made the call, dad wanted to make sure that they didn't come into the neighborhood with sirens blaring. As usual, he doesn't want to call attention to the situation or create unnecessary drama.

I explained to mom that I was making the call, and that dad and I thought she needed to go the the hospital and not to be alarmed by EMS, but that we thought it was the easiest way to get her there. She understood what I was telling her and agreed.

Dad followed in his car, but asked me to stay back and take care of a few things at the house before I head over there to join him. I'm taking a few minutes to make a few phone calls and post some online updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment