Saturday, February 7, 2009

And Then There's My Way

I don't mind talking about what's going on with my mom -- feel free to ask in fact! But sometimes, when there's not time for long conversations, or those times when something happens "in the moment," it's easier for me to write about it.

I write things so I don't forget about them. If you know me, that makes sense.

Some of what I write here is sad, some of it is frustrating, some of it is funny. A lot of it may seem irreverent, but it's what's happening. 

So, consider this fair warning: I will tell stories about how my mom and I had dinner with my dead grandmother and Mary (as in Mother of Jesus). You'll hear about the sometimes amusing ways she rebels against me and my dad. If you know Betty Ann, you understand that rebellion is a new color for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment